Careers at Formulytic
Join a small and growing team. Generate revenue. Make an impact.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Position: Paid Search/SEM Specialist
About Formulytic: Formulytic is a demand generation and marketing operations consulting company, providing the full-funnel management of marketing programs for SaaS-based B2B technology clients across numerous industries. We don’t believe in the traditional agency model. We build sales pipeline sourced from digital marketing programs, then back it up with the marketing infrastructure support needed to ensure optimal throughput through the marketing and sales funnel. Providing a complete demand generation and marketing infrastructure solution, we augment a company’s complete marketing strategy through to revenue.
About You: The Paid Search/SEM Specialist is a core member of the team, literally! You’ll be the fourth employee in total, working directly with the company founder to define and execute strategies on behalf of clients. Successful candidates will be rooted in analytics, yet are capable of up-leveling the details and communicating both plans and results in a client-facing role. Candidates will own and execute the paid search strategy on behalf of all clients, must be highly analytical and data driven, and comfortable and excel working in a small startup work environment with freedom to execute client strategy.
- Work closely with Sr. Digital Marketing Manager to define and execute marketing program strategies on behalf of clients
- Serve as a point of contact for clients and work closely with client demand gen and marketing operations teams to manage paid marketing programs and report on results to meet quarterly goals.
- Manage all paid search programs under your responsibility through a client’s entire funnel end-to-end. Care more about generating profitable sales pipeline than top of funnel lead volume and CPA metrics.
- Maintain routine client web testing cadence for purposes of increasing key web page and landing page conversion rates.
- 1-3 years experience of demonstrated success in building and leading paid search campaigns for SaaS-based B2B technology companies
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding marketing-source pipeline targets from paid search programs
- Experience running demand generation marketing programs and optimizing to meet down funnel pipeline goals.
- Experience with implementing conversion tracking and managing Google Tag Manager required.
- Experience in increasing conversion rates on landing pages and web sites using A/B testing platforms such as Optimizely and Visual Website Optimizer required.
- Experience in all other paid media channels – Facebook ads, Linkedin ads, display programs – inclusive of prospecting, lookalike, and retargeting strategies managed through DSPs and other third party vendors preferred.
- Highly analytical with experience working with various B2B attribution models and reporting platforms (Excel, Salesforce, etc.) strongly preferred
- Experience with Eloqua, Marketo, and Hubspot preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred
- Thrives in the early stages of a company, is creative, has strong hustle, and is motivated by real results.