Position: Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
About Formulytic: Formulytic is a demand generation and marketing operations consulting company, providing the full-funnel management of marketing programs for SaaS-based B2B technology clients across numerous industries. We don’t believe in the traditional agency model. We build sales pipeline sourced from digital marketing programs, then back it up with the marketing infrastructure support needed to ensure optimal throughput through the marketing and sales funnel. Providing a complete demand generation and marketing infrastructure solution, we augment a company’s complete marketing strategy through to revenue.
About You: The Digital Marketing Manager is a core senior level member of the team, literally! You’ll be the third employee in total, working directly with the company founder to define and execute strategies on behalf of clients. You’ll be the key right hand man or woman to the company founder. Successful candidates will be rooted in analytics, yet are capable of up-leveling the details and communicating both plans and results in a client-facing role. Candidates will own numerous facets of paid program demand generation, must be highly analytical and data driven, and comfortable and excel working in a small startup work environment with freedom to execute client strategy.
This is a remote position in the US if not located in or near Orange County, CA.
- Work closely with company founder to define and execute marketing program strategies on behalf of clients
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients and work closely with client demand gen and marketing operations teams to manage paid marketing programs and report on results to meet quarterly goals.
- Own and manage paid media programs inclusive of SEM, social advertising, and display programs.
- Manage all marketing programs under your responsibility through a client’s entire funnel end-to-end. Care more about generating profitable sales pipeline than top of funnel lead volume and CPA metrics.
- Own client SEO strategy and provide content strategy best practices to client content marketing teams.
- Maintain routine client web testing cadence for purposes of increasing key web page and landing page conversion rates
- 5+ years experience of demonstrated success in building and leading marketing strategies for SaaS-based B2B technology companies
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales pipeline targets across inbound and outbound paid media marketing programs
- Experience running numerous demand generation marketing programs and optimizing to meet down funnel sales pipeline goals.
- Strong SEM and SEO experience required
- Strong experience in all other paid media channels required – Facebook ads, display programs – inclusive of prospecting, lookalike, and retargeting strategies managed through DSPs and other third party vendors required
- Experience in increasing conversion rates on landing pages and web sites using A/B testing platforms such as Optimizely and Visual Website Optimizer required.
- Highly analytical with experience working with various B2B attribution models and reporting platforms (Excel, Salesforce, etc.) strongly preferred
- Experience with Eloqua, Marketo, and Hubspot preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred
- Thrives in the early stages of a company, is creative, has strong hustle, and is motivated by real results.
Email resume and Linkedin profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be yourself – no formal cover letters please!